A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Luna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luna
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Luna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Luna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Matthew Luna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leland M. Luna practice?
- Dr. Leland Luna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leland Luna practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See South San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.