A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Luna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Luna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Matthew Luna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leland M. Luna practice?
- Dr. Leland Luna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leland Luna practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.