A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Ronningen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ronningen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ronningen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Ronningen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronningen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ronningen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Dale Ronningen MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leland D. Ronningen practice?
- Dr. Leland Ronningen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leland Ronningen practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.