A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Ronningen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Ronningen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronningen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ronningen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Dale Ronningen MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leland D. Ronningen practice?
- Dr. Leland Ronningen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leland Ronningen practices Urology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Urologists.