A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Soto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Soto, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Soto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland J Soto MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leland J. Soto practice?
- Dr. Leland Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Leland Soto practices Surgery near Derby, CT.
See Derby Surgeons.