Dr. Leland Stewart Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leland Stewart?

Horrible

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I took my mother in law to her appointment with Dr. Stewart. After filling out the paperwork and speaking with the nurse Dr. Stewart came into the room in full out attack mode. He had no interest in what she had to say, asked her what she thought he could do for her that none of the other doctors had done, refused to treat her and or ever prescribe pain medicine for her. When questioned about who referred her to him, we told him that her heart doctor had recommended him. He the proceeded to tell us that's what he gets for taking care of him and his family, that no good deed goes unpunished. We just left, with my 69 year old mother in law in tears and untreated pain.

Dr. Todd Stewart

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I think there is some mistake here. Dr. Todd Stewart is a pain management specialist - not an anestheseologist.My experience with him as a pain managment specialist is excellent. My primary doctor referred me to him for intense pain in my shoulder and neck which he suspected was coming from my badly deteriorating spine. After reading my MRI, he definitely told me that my pain was radiating from my shoulder which is so damaged that "it cannot be fixed" - the diagnosis from an orthopedic doctor. He injected my back and I literally came away from the office with no pain. He told me to expect the pain to return within a few days termporarily until the medication could work itself through to the injured area. He is caring, young, has a great rapport with my husband and myself. I would ask those who have written the negative comments to make sure they are talking about the right doctor.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Have visited & had 3 appointments over the last 3 mos; 2 visits involved a 2 hour wait!! This doc rushes thru the appointment, not taking any time with the patient to assure an accurate diagnosis before scheduling injections. Pretty wierd since I provided a new MRI to them. Thus, the injections rarely work in curing the pain. During my follow up visit after the injection, he offered no options for pain relief, just another injection (which would be "hit & miss"). Trust me, these injections aren't cheap either. I'll never go there again.

Doesn't think outside the box

Posted on October 8th, 2008

If your case is the least bit unusual, Dr. Stewart is not your doctor.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016