A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leland Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leland Teng is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leland Teng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leland Teng MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leland Teng practice?
- Dr. Leland Teng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leland Teng practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.