A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lelanie Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lelanie Luna is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lelanie Luna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Luna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan