A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lelanie Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lelanie Luna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lelanie Luna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Luna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lelanie M Luna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lelanie M. Luna practice?
- Dr. Lelanie Luna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lelanie Luna practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.