A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lelanya Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lelanya Kearns is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Kearns has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lelanya Black Kearns MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lelanya B. Kearns practice?
- Dr. Lelanya Kearns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lelanya Kearns practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.