Dr. Lemonier Verdier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lemonier Verdier?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lemonier Verdier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2010

Catherine Jorge-Figueroa- Retired Lab. Tech-Phlebotomist.

I met Dr. Verdier back in Greenpoint hospital around the late 60's. Although I was working as a Lab. Technician, I dealt with him on a professional level. I also was a patient at one point after a car accident and found him to be very kind and considerate.It has been over 40 years since I last saw him, but the few years I knew him found him to be very professional and caring person. To Dr. Verdier God Bless you and hope you are well.

December 9th, 2009

poor bedside manner

arrogant bedside manner. Unable to perform regional nerve block I requested, didn't know how to do a routine interscalen block, didn't give me antiemetics, so I woke up in pain, vomiting. He did not accept the insurance I had (the hospital and the surgeon did. I got stuck with him.. I did not pick him. He would not negotiate his rate down. He is a poor anesthesiologist. I know... I had my surgery by him as a medical student, and I became one. Avoid him like the plague

June 7th, 2014