A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemore Carmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lemore Carmi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemore Carmi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lemore Carmi practice?
- Dr. Lemore Carmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lemore Carmi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.