A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemore Carmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lemore Carmi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemore Carmi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lemore Carmi practice?
- Dr. Lemore Carmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lemore Carmi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.