Learn more about Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aigbivbalu graduated from Centyral America Health Science University,Belize,Belize.
Dr. Aigbivbalu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aigbivbalu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lemuel O. Aigbivbalu practice?
Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Pediatricians, Galveston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Galveston Critical Care Practitioners.