A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aigbivbalu graduated from Centyral America Health Science University,Belize,Belize.
Dr. Aigbivbalu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemuel Ose Aigbivbalu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lemuel O. Aigbivbalu practice?
- Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lemuel Aigbivbalu practices Pediatrics near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See League City Pediatricians.