A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lemuel Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lemuel Villanueva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lemuel Villanueva, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Villanueva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lemuel Gallardo Villanueva MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lemuel G. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Lemuel Villanueva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lemuel Villanueva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.