A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Len Scarpinato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Len Scarpinato, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpinato graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Scarpinato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
- Advocate BroMenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Len J Scarpinato DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Len J. Scarpinato practice?
- Dr. Len Scarpinato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Len Scarpinato practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Brentwood Internists and Brentwood Family Physicians.