Overall Review

3.9

December 5th, 2016
I brag about Dr. Edwards to everyone. I feel like my old self again and thanks to Dr. Edwars taking the time to explain I understand why. Everyone should have a doctor like Dr. Edwards.

December 5th, 2016
Great doctor, very knowledgeable
Dr. Edwards is a great listener and connects so many dots that no other doctors can connect. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

December 4th, 2016
Dr Edwards has a logical, intelligent, comprehensive approach to wellness. Instead of waiting for a symptom to show up, then suppressing it with drugs, she discovers what is out of balance in your body and fixes that , so the body can heal itself and function properly!

December 3rd, 2016
Best visit medical visit, interaction and diagnosis yet!!!! Hormonal I was completly off-balance, but after speaking and seeing Dr. Edwards, I feel GREAT!!!!! I cannot thank Dr. Edwards enough for making me feel like myslef again. I would highly reccomend this very professsional doctor to all my family and friends!

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Edwards is one of the most professional doctors I have had the pleasure of seeing. Wait times are very limited, diagnosis was spot on, and unlike most doctors, she treated me like a person, not just a patient "in and out." For quite sometime I had been feeling off and not myself, Dr. Edwards was able to diagnosis me and came up with a regiment of vitamins and supplements to balance me out. I can honestly say since seeing Dr. Edwards I haven't felt this good (body/mind) in a very long time. Thank you for everything Dr.Edwards and I look forward to our visits and continued progress to improve my overall health.

December 2nd, 2016
I had been sick for 10 years after gallbladder surgery. I went to 18 specialists, including the head of Rheumatology at the Cleveland Clinic. I had given up. Dr. Edwards truly helped me to get life back!

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Edwards is the best diagnostician in the country! Her knowledge is amazing and she is charming to boot. I hope to always have her as my physician

July 21st, 2014
Wonderful Great Doctor!!
All of the doctors in Lex Ky couldn't help me but she could. Don't give up, give her a chance and she will change your life and make you feel so much better!! I wish I found her years old! Now she is also seeing ped patients. I'm so excited, she is also seeing my 15 year old daughter.

May 31st, 2013
Worst office staff ever
Cancelled an appointment the business day prior and rescheduled for one month out for someone on hormone therapy. Refused to take calls when this happened without a $150 fee and refused to email lab results which were to be reviewed during the appointment. What good would those lab results have been a month later for someone on hormone therapy!?!?

October 5th, 2011
Thrilled New Patient
After decades of being rushed in and out of various doctor's offices and being one of six patients with the exact same appointment time as mine, I was relieved when I walked into Dr. Edwards' office. I was the only one waiting (she doesn't double book!) and....she spent 45 minutes with me explaining in great detail the results of my blood work and other tests. I'm thrilled to know that she can help me with my issues without throwing a prescription at every one of them. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Although I don't know the accuracy in diagnosing my problem (rating above), with her expertise in hormonal imbalance, I feel confident that she will help me. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards.

March 14th, 2011
Get to the bottom of a problem
Dr. Edward will take your complaints seriously and will find a solution.