Dr. Lena Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lena Edwards?

February 5th, 2017

The Best Dr. I have had!

I've been her patient for over 10 years. She was the only physician who fought for my care. She is brilliant and knows exactly which tests to run to find the cause for symptoms. Without her care, I would have gone through unnecessary surgeries and would still be struggling with sleep deprivation and fatigue. Thanks to her I can enjoy life with renewed energy.

February 5th, 2017

Dr. Edwards has been my primary physician for over 10 years. I would follow her anywhere. She does not give up until she finds the cause of the problem. When other specialists couldn't give me answers for my health issues, Dr. Edwards was brilliant. She knew exactly which tests to run and what remedies to prescribe. Without her care I would not be active and enjoying life. I highly recommend her!

January 10th, 2017

The only Doctor I trust

I highly recommend Dr. Edwards...she takes care of my son, my wife and myself. We have been with her since 4 years ago when she was in Lexington - Ky., we still do the teleconference with her. Very knowledgeable and goes straight to the point without wasting your time. Very professional! Excellent Doctor! Highly recommended!

January 10th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Lena Edwards.

Dr. Edwards is thorough, attentive, and incredibly knowledgable about women's health issues. I am thankful for her expertise and am confident that she is up to date on all current research related to women's health. I have received excellent advice and care, and plan on continuing this privileged doctor/patient relationship.

December 21st, 2016

A physician you can trust!

Not only have I been working with Dr. Edwards for the past 3 years with great success, she cares for a number of my business associates and friends. Her book, Adrenalogic, is a great resource and her knowledge and expertise, along with her helpful, listening style, make her priceless. Looking for the best? You found her!

December 21st, 2016

You never have to wait and she really listens.

Dr. Edwards is professional, kind and intelligent. She thinks outside the box and is the only doctor I have seen in the last several years that really listened and heard what I said. She is extremely knowledgeable. Because she does full and comprehensive blood panels, she was able to figure out exactly what was wrong. She checks for everything from vitamins, to hormones, to genetic mutations that may cause problems. Because of Dr. Edwards, I feel great and was able to become pregnant and deliver a healthy son. I can not recommend her highly enough.

December 20th, 2016

I wouldn't go to anyone else!

I have seen doctors for many years and frankly, wouldn't go anywhere else. I feel great and at 65, people think I'm a good 10-12 years younger and I owe it all to Dr Edwards. I recommend her to people as often as possible and all come away with as high a regard for her as I do..

December 10th, 2016

“You look amazing” and “I wish that I had your energy” are the two most common comments that I receive. After years of battling chronic fatigue, rapid weight gain, aches and pains, and memory loss, I am thrilled to hear positive affirmations! Thanks to Dr. Lena Edwards, I have lost 120 pounds, look 10 years younger, and feel 20 years younger than my actual age! Dr. Edwards brought me back to life!

December 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lena Edwards for several years, and continue to receive the excellent medical advice and treatment over the years. I was quite ill and could not find a diagnosis nor tx from any of my regular doctors. Dr. Edwards knew immediately what tests for me to complete and gave the most thorough analysis, followed by tx and follow ups all these years. As a senior, I needed that unique level of knowledge, skill and care to get me back on my feet with energy and excellent health as was in my youthful days. I am forever grateful to her and the dedication she offers to her patients. Her staff is equally professional, helpful and caring. I have recommended her to my close friends and family, people I truly care about and want the best for them. She is a gift to all of us!!!!

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Edwards in the most knowledgable, comprehensive and compassionate MD I have ever worked with. She is a GOD Sent!!!!! Thank you Dr. Edwards for working diligently to improve my health.

December 6th, 2016

Are you sick and tired of your "doctor?!?" simply managing your health issues with band aid type treatments. Do you want a real "Doctor" that will find and treat the root cause of your condition. Then you should seek help from Dr. Lena Edwards. In addition to helping you find healing from health issues, Dr. Edwards will get your hormones balanced and make sure you are not deficient in critical vitamins. Dr. Lena Edwards is both the Brightest and most compassionate doctor that I know.

December 6th, 2016

Dr. Edwards is knowledgeable and dedicated. She has the unique ability to search for root causes rather than throw drugs at a problem. She offers an exceptional quality of care.