A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Hillenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Hillenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillenburg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hillenburg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Kendall Hillenburg MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lena K. Hillenburg practice?
- Dr. Lena Hillenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Hillenburg practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Pediatricians.