A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Huang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Grace Huang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lena G. Huang practice?
- Dr. Lena Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lena Huang practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.