Dr. Lena Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lena Jacob?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016

Great Doctor! Dr Jacob is a smart through doctor! If you are looking to be a TEAM with your primary care, she is the one! She is very direct honest and seems to genuinely care about my health! Highly recommend

June 27th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Jacob's for many years. But as time goes on it just seems that my health issues are minimized. The office staff are extremely rude and do not care if you are sick. If you are trying to get in touch with Dr. Jacob good luck getting a call back.

February 26th, 2016

a good doctor

January 7th, 2015

very gruff attitude

January 9th, 2014

Great time management

I went to see Dr Lena Jacob as I work in the vicinity and she was very timely in her appointment and was able to quickly ascertain what I had and what the plan of action was. I am changing her to my PCP as I feel certain of her diagnostic skill. Both Dr Jacobs and the staff are very professional and aware of my time.

July 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor!

I went to see Dr Jacob for a problem that I had been to countless doctors for. She took the time and helped me formulate a plan of action which ultimately helped to get my diagnosis and cure! She is a great listener and really smart! I am recommending all my friends and family to see this great Garden City Doctor!

April 19th, 2013

Good Dr.

Because my insurance changed, I had to find new PCP under my plan. Dr. Jacob was one of the closest to me and plus my OB GYN of 5 years Dr. Traugott is in the same office, so I chose to go to Dr. Jacob. There was some mistake with the admission - i had one appointment date, they had next day, but they still managed to find time for me and I didn't have to wait long at all (i was very sick with cold and i needed to see Dr. asap) I was very happy with the way she treated me, I felt welcomed and my concersn were importnt to Dr. The medication that she prescribed me, helped me right away. I will keep her as my PCP and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for Dr.

April 2nd, 2013

Lazy Doctor

I would not recommend Dr. Jacob to anyone who is looking for an active clinician who actually cares about your health. She's a very lazy doctor. Not very hands on. Seems a bit afraid of patient contact. If I come in with stomach or back pain I'd think it would make sense for you to ACTUALLY examine my stomach or back. Don't waste your time with her. Hands down one of the worse in the office.

September 15th, 2010

Excellent

Dr. Jacob has been my PCP for several years and I've always found her to be not only personable in her demeanor but knowledgable and professional at all times. Because I've had to be referred to specialists, she and her staff always made it easy-going for me. One thing that stands out - if I asked her a question to which she didn't know the answer, she didn't beat around the bush and make excuses. She'd say she didn't know - and then proceed to find out, sometimes making a phone call while I sat there. A class act - PCPs don't get any better!

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much! It is the job of the PCP to be your advocate and help navigate an often confusing medical process. Good Luck in everything you are trying to do and quit and have a happy and healthy future!!

SHOW

February 2nd, 2010

Very Good Family Doctor

Dr. Jacob is a good family doctor. We all 4 family members got to her & she is taking good care of all 4 of us, whose needs & requirements are diversified.

July 25th, 2017