Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Traumatized. show details Traumatized.
by Nora on Mar 8th, 2016

DO NOT use this doctor. I have never been treated more disrespectfully and I have never been more frightened for my safety. She gave me a medicine I was allergic to after a colposcopy and I was in extreme pain over the weekend and lost my ability to urinate. When I called her answering service ni a panic, she refused to call me back, saying that my problem was not enough of an "emergency." In fact, her answering service laughed at me when I described my symptoms. I am traumatized and will never go back to her. Please avoid at all costs.

Excellent show details Excellent
by K.Kress on Oct 16th, 2015

Love Dr Merjanian. She is very thorough, explains everything and takes time to answer any questions. It took me years to get pregnant due to fertility issues and when I did so naturally, I was extremely nervous. She was very sensitive to my concerns and was quick to put me and my husband at ease. Can not say enough good things!

I love her!! show details I love her!!
Oct 13th, 2015

She is so nice, listen to you, explains the options you may and answers all questions you have. I recommend her!

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
by Indira on Jun 28th, 2015

Since Dr Chin left the practice I couldn't find a obgyn I liked. So I stopped going. Big mistake. But I finally met Dr Merjanian. Wow. She is simply amazing. Very caring and she makes you feel special. I feel very comfortable with her.

Dr. Merjanian is the BEST! show details Dr. Merjanian is the BEST!
by Jenny R. on Apr 21st, 2015

I love Dr. Merjanian! I wouldn't change her for anyone else! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!

Patient show details Patient
by L on Sep 17th, 2014

I had not seen the gynocologist in a very long time... Dr. Merjanian was recommended by a co-worker and it was the best recommendation ever. Dr. Merjanian is amazing. She is kind and made me feel as comfortable as I could possibly feel.

by Nidhi Deshmukh on Jan 23rd, 2013

she is wonderful and a very very good doctor i have seen

Love her show details Love her
by Lidya on Oct 18th, 2010

One of the best i have ever seen...i love her and everything she does. Good Doctor. Can recommend to anyone any day anytime.

GREAT!! VERY NICE DOCTOR!!! show details GREAT!! VERY NICE DOCTOR!!!
by Brianna on Apr 20th, 2010

I had a great experience as a patient with Dr. Merjanian. She was caring, compassionate, outgoing, and a very nice person. I'm glad I came across Dr. Merjanian and I recommend her to any other woman without hesitation.

Don't bother show details Don't bother
Mar 5th, 2010