A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Perger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Perger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perger graduated from University Of Ljubljani, Ljubljana.
Dr. Perger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Perger MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lena Perger practice?
- Dr. Lena Perger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Perger practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.