Learn more about Dr. Lena Perger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lena Perger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Perger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perger graduated from University Of Ljubljani, Ljubljana.
Dr. Perger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Perger MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lena Perger practice?
- Dr. Lena Perger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Perger practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.