A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lena Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lena Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schultz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lena Renee Schultz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lena R. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Lena Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lena Schultz practices Pediatrics near Red Bluff, CA.
See Red Bluff Pediatricians.