Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lena Winkler
Dr. Lena Winkler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine and Residency. Dr. Winkler is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lena Winkler has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Lena Winkler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Christine Hudak
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Jesse Frank
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Brian Carlisle
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi9