A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenar Yessayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenar Yessayan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yessayan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yessayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenar T Yessayan MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lenar T. Yessayan practice?
- Dr. Lenar Yessayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenar Yessayan practices Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Nephrologists.