Learn more about Dr. Lenard Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenard Adler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard Adler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard Adler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lenard Adler practice?
- Dr. Lenard Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenard Adler practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.