A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenard Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenard Adler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard Adler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard Adler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lenard Adler practice?
- Dr. Lenard Adler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lenard Adler practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.