Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lenard Hughes
Dr. Lenard Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loxahatchee, FL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Palatka, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Florida Hospital Deland and Saint Mary's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lenard Hughes has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lenard Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.
Dr. Damien Joy
Loxahatchee, FL 0.29 mi35
Dr. Padmanabhan Siddharth
West Palm Beach, FL 4.84 mi55
Dr. Ravinder Jarial
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Loxahatchee, FL 7.93 mi20