A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenard Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard Hughes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard Michael Hughes MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lenard M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Lenard Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenard Hughes practices Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatka, FL.
See West Palm Beach Surgeons.