A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenard LaBelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenard LaBelle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaBelle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard LaBelle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. LaBelle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaBelle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard W LaBelle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lenard W. LaBelle practice?
- Dr. Lenard LaBelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenard LaBelle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warrenville, IL.
See Warrenville Orthopedic Surgeons.