A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenard Politte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard Politte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Politte graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Politte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard Politte MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lenard Politte practice?
- Dr. Lenard Politte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenard Politte practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists.