A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenard Politte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenard Politte is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenard Politte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Politte graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Politte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenard L Politte MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lenard L. Politte practice?
- Dr. Lenard Politte has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenard Politte practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists.