A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenbert Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenbert Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenbert Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenbert Marn Fook Wong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lenbert M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Lenbert Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenbert Wong practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.