Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leng Jiang
Dr. Leng Jiang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jiang is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, The Nebraska Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leng Jiang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leng Jiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Mara Slawsky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Nada Nasser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Madhurita Bakshi
Springfield, MA 0 mi18