Dermatologist (skin)

Sep 11th, 2015

Excellent Doctor who truley care about her patients!!

A Very Caring and Competent Doctor show details A Very Caring and Competent Doctor
by John B on Sep 3rd, 2013

I 1st went to see Dr. Banse a few years ago. My PCP had recommended that I see a dermatologist given my fair skin. Dr. Banse does a full body examination. So don't be shy! On my first visit she took a biopsy of a spot on my nose. It tuned out to be basil cell cancer. A MOHS surgery by Dr. Byrd removed it all in one day. Dr. Banse is very thorough. She takes a lot of time to explain things. And I would whole heartedly recommend her. However, I'm not sure whether she is taking new patients. Give it a try though. You'll be glad you did.

Nov 13th, 2012

I have melanoma and was very lucky to have found it early enough for treatment, and it has been 6 years. Dr. Banse is a very professional, caring and sincere doctor. She also is very discreet in doing body skin checks. Don't feel the least bit uncomfortable. I'm very happy to have found her and to have her as my doctor.

Can't Get an Appointment show details Can't Get an Appointment
May 7th, 2009

Called today for an appointment because I was having a problem and was told they could not get me in for a month. Forget it, I will call a different dermatologist.