Dermatologist (skin), Surgical Specialist

42452 Hayes Rd
Ste 3
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-263-3130
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  A Very Caring and Competent Doctor  |  show details
by John B on Sep 3rd, 2013

I 1st went to see Dr. Banse a few years ago. My PCP had recommended that I see a dermatologist given my fair skin. Dr. Banse does a full body examination. So don't be shy! On my first visit she took a biopsy of a spot on my nose. It tuned out to be basil cell cancer. A MOHS surgery by Dr. Byrd removed it all in one day. Dr. Banse is very thorough. She takes a lot of time to explain things. And I would whole heartedly recommend her. However, I'm not sure whether she is taking new patients. Give it a try though. You'll be glad you did.

|  Great Doctor and delightful woman!  |  show details
by Sue on Jan 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Banse for about six years for regular skin checks and repair of sun damage from many years of over exposure. She is highly professional and yet gentle and caring in her attitude toward patients. Instead of a lecture about sun exposure (which I didn't need at that point) I got a positive plan of care that has corrected my skin problems. She has also given me anti-aging treatments (only after I asked) such as botox, Radiesse and Juvederm. She is an artist with these treatments and is conservative in her approach and very experienced. I have recommended her to anyone who asks and all of my family members!

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I have melanoma and was very lucky to have found it early enough for treatment, and it has been 6 years. Dr. Banse is a very professional, caring and sincere doctor. She also is very discreet in doing body skin checks. Don't feel the least bit uncomfortable. I'm very happy to have found her and to have her as my doctor.

|  Can't Get an Appointment  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

Called today for an appointment because I was having a problem and was told they could not get me in for a month. Forget it, I will call a different dermatologist.

|  Lenise Banse- General & Cosmetic Dermatology  |  show details
by Tamara W. at Judy`sBook on Sep 3rd, 2005 on judysbook.com

I recently started going to Dr. Banse for some problems I was having with my skin, I was referred to her by my father in law who has been seeing her for years for his skin conditions.. the office is very clean, the staff very friendly.. Dr....

Read Full Review at judysbook.com