A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenito Sinay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinay graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sinay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lenito Sinay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenito J. Sinay practice?
Dr. Lenito Sinay practices Internal Medicine near Morton, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Meridian, MS.
See Morton Internists.