Learn more about Dr. Lenito Sinay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenito Sinay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinay graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sinay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glen Rose Medical Center
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenito J. Sinay practice?
Dr. Lenito Sinay practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, MS and Jackson, MS.
See Granbury Internists, Granbury Gastroenterologists, Granbury Pulmonologists, and Granbury General Practitioners.