A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenito Yanos Sinay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenito Yanos Sinay is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenito Yanos Sinay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanos Sinay graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Yanos Sinay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Scott Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yanos Sinay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenito J. Yanos Sinay practice?
Dr. Lenito Yanos Sinay practices Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Morton, MS.
See Granbury Internists.