A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenna Martyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenna Martyak, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martyak
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martyak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenna Martyak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martyak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenna Alessandra Martyak MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lenna A. Martyak practice?
- Dr. Lenna Martyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenna Martyak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.