A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenna Martyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenna Martyak, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martyak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martyak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenna Martyak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martyak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenna Alessandra Martyak MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lenna A. Martyak practice?
- Dr. Lenna Martyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenna Martyak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.