Dr. Lenna Martyak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lenna Martyak?

March 13th, 2013

Incredible doctor

Please note, I have been to many doctors and was unfortunately misdiagnosed for many years and was skeptical of seeing another doctor tell me that I was crazy, however I listened to my good friend who is also a pt of dr martyak's, wow, was I sure I glad I saw her, she was able to me diagnose me with a rare condition and being with her now for over a year my life has truly changed, I am no longer in pain and have a new outlook on life, she is truly compassionate, listened to my problems, returned my phone calls promptly and made sure we had a plan in place that we both agreed upon, she is the best doctor that I've ever had and I would recommend her to anyone with any stomach problems

February 16th, 2013

I had a specialist in another area suggest I get regarding a colonoscopy. I chose Dr. Martyak based on the reviews here and two people who were satisfied with their treatment from her. I, however, was NOT satisfied and that's only a reflection of her verbal treatment! I relayed my story to two other doctors that I see regularly, both had a story from previous patients regarding her manner. One said, "She has no bedside manner." The other said that she was 'rough'. I would say she was 'aggressive and negative', or, if I were a weaker sole, I'd say she was 'intimidating'.

September 19th, 2012

Don't waste your time

After waiting 35 minutes past my appointment time, I was told she was running late and I would be seen one hour and forty five minutes after my appointment time. Who does this to people? Completely unacceptable. I left.

August 27th, 2011

Colonoscopy

I was very impressed with my initial consultation with Dr. Martyak. She was very thorough in her questioning and listened intently to my answers. I felt very comfortable about my colonoscopy. The staff at the Endoscopy Center of Southern Californa were caring and made my short time there very pleasant. Before the procedure Dr. Martyak again explained how the procedure would be performed and after explained the results clearly. She is easy going and makes you feel comfortable. She really knows here "stuff". I highly recommend her.

June 1st, 2009

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Maryak's, and I had a colonoscopy w/ her a few months back. (The third one I've had in my life)....My procedure with her was *so* much better than my prior two experiences, and her bed-side manner and ability to explain complex medical concepts in an easy-to-understand way is top-notch. I will never go to anyone else again. She is simply the best gastroenterologist out there!

August 10th, 2017