Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 27th, 2015

Love the Dr. ! The staff not so much........ less than desirable. Not very friendly

Assistant Director show details Assistant Director
by Jean Horn on Jan 20th, 2015

He makes an uneasy situation, very comfortable. He is a very pleasant doctor and very caring.

He's an awesome Dr. show details He's an awesome Dr.
Sep 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. G by my prior OBGYN because she no longer did surgery. He welcomed me in and made an awful experience easy to deal with. I have since changed Dr.'s and I have become his regular patient. If Dr. G had better office staff his office would definitely be the place to be. Those ladies at the front desk may need him to perform surgery to remove those sticks from the dark side! I would refer more people but I am scared of the service they would receive before they got to the Dr.

The absolute best show details The absolute best
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Gilidner was an amazing doctor all through my prenatal and delivery. His entire office, doctors, and nurses are all wonderful, experienced, compassionate, knowledgeable and then some. As someone who is very worrisome with medical care, I never left with unanswered questions or doubt under their care. If you want top notch care, this is the place to be.

Jun 2nd, 2009

The other people associated with his practice - staff, nurses, midwifes - provide a compelling reason to leave. Dr. Gildiner is great, but unless you only have to deal with the doctor all the time, I would definitely look elsewhere.