Obstetricians & Gynecologists
RWHG Ob. Gyn. Care of Southern NJ
406 E Gibbsboro Rd
Lindenwold, NJ 08021
856-435-7007
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He's an awesome Dr.  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. G by my prior OBGYN because she no longer did surgery. He welcomed me in and made an awful experience easy to deal with. I have since changed Dr.'s and I have become his regular patient. If Dr. G had better office staff his office would definitely be the place to be. Those ladies at the front desk may need him to perform surgery to remove those sticks from the dark side! I would refer more people but I am scared of the service they would receive before they got to the Dr.

|  The absolute best  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Gilidner was an amazing doctor all through my prenatal and delivery. His entire office, doctors, and nurses are all wonderful, experienced, compassionate, knowledgeable and then some. As someone who is very worrisome with medical care, I never left with unanswered questions or doubt under their care. If you want top notch care, this is the place to be.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2009

The other people associated with his practice - staff, nurses, midwifes - provide a compelling reason to leave. Dr. Gildiner is great, but unless you only have to deal with the doctor all the time, I would definitely look elsewhere.