Dr. Lennard Herbst MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
Wonderful staff and an excellent doctor.

February 14th, 2015
He is amazing

October 11th, 2011
Great Doctor but supported by ignorant staff.
I really like Dr. Herbst but the front office staff is less than desirable and are rude.

September 22nd, 2011
Ms. G.
My family has known Dr. H for over 30 yrs. When I became old enough to see a Dr. i chose a women Ob...but that experience was terrible so my mother finally convinced me to visit with Dr. H. His bedside manner and professionalism was top notch. He was very caring and was available to me when i needed him during an emergency. I had a stillbirth and he came to deliver my baby during a superbowl game...he was always there to answer any questions i may have had. He is the best. Since moving out of state i have miss his practice and his caring nature.

August 22nd, 2011
Commute from out of state in order to see Dr Herbst
I have been a patient of Dr Herbst (and associates) since 1984. Due to out-of-state moves I have had other gyn's but always go back to this practice at the earliest opportunity. Both of my children were delivered by Dr Herbst & his former associates delivered all 3 of my siblings. So when my daughter moved to Maryland & started her family, it only made sense for her to go to Dr H. Since then I have realized that it is well worth the drive (from another state) to return to Dr H so I am once again switching back. And it gives me the opportunity to visit with family in MD. :-)

July 7th, 2011
Horrible experience
I was a patient of Dr. Herbst for 26 years. He is a prescription writer and doesn't want to address serious issues. He screamed at me over the phone basically cutting me off without seeing me in person after I provided information that he requested. I was extremely upset and should have wrote to Sinai Hospital.

July 16th, 2010
Mrs Mary Turner MIller
I have used Dr. Herbst for years and he is outstanding. Great bedside manner and a understanding doctor. He also has a quick wit about him which I find to be pleasant. I would highly recommend him!

March 5th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Herbst for the past 15 years and find him to be an excellent Doctor. He takes time to talk to you about your problems and needs. He diagnosed my gestational diabetes very early and set me up with the proper professionals to help me through my pregnancies. He and his OR staff delivered both my children by C-Section and it was easy, quick and comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Herbst to any woman needing just a GYN or needing an OB/GYN.

April 25th, 2009
Outstanding and Caring!
I would highly recommend Dr. Herbst. He truly cares about his patients, addresses all questions and concerns and his bedside manner is outstanding. He practices in a small office, but getting an appointment has never been a problem. He's also an excellent surgeon.

April 22nd, 2009
I love Dr. Herbst. He is a caring and true professional. I have been a client of this practice for over 30 years and have never been dissapointed with the care I have recieved.

March 5th, 2009
Better than any huge practice
Dr. Herbst has a small practice so you don't get rotated through 10 other people. He will deliver your baby, and even though I am through that phase, I find him to be kind and committed to keeping up to date with all current ob/gyn practices due to his status as an attending physician with the ob/gyn residency at Sinai

February 25th, 2009
Highly Recommended
I have been a patient for 10 years.He has always taken veru good care of me!