A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennard Wilson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lennard Wilson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lennard Steven Wilson MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lennard S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Lennard Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lennard Wilson practices Neurology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Neurologists.