A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennig Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lennig Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lennig W Chang MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lennig W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Lennig Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lennig Chang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Needham, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Rheumatologists.