Dr. Lennon Bowen IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lennon Bowen IV?

April 25th, 2017

Recent decline in care

My mother and I both are patients of Dr. Bowen for the last 5 years. Initially, we loved him, seemed competent, though very long-winded, I prefer that over no personality or poor bedside manner. But over the last 2 years, he's scaled back his office hours to just 2-days/week. Their office calls & cancels your appt to reschedule on 2 recent occasions. When you finally do get an appt, you wait forever to see him. I call the office, leave a message, no one returns my calls. I leave messages on message board with MyChart, takes weeks for them to respond. What's going on? Very disappointed in the decline of the level of care.

January 16th, 2017

In the past year My husband and I have had appointments cancelled on short notice. My last few visits have been with his P A. Today when I arrived I was told they tried to reach me Friday to change my appointment, but couldn't reach me to leave a message. No one tried to reach me this am. When I arrived they told me the next available appointment was in 3 months with PA

January 30th, 2016

Dr. Bowen and his staff are wonderful. Myself and several of my close family members are patients of his. We highly recommended him.

September 10th, 2012

Deborah Tolbert

I have been to many doctors over the years. DR. Bowen ranks top notch in his professionalism, patience, caring, explaining the details that maybe hard for a regular person to understand. Dr. Bowen's Qualities are very rare in this fast paced world. Thank You for being you.

January 31st, 2011

One of the best doctors on the entire Gulf Coast. He is super intelligent and truly cares about his patients and spends time with them. He is easy to talk to and has a wonderful staff. He is extremely capable in diagnosing problems. I am so grateful I found him. He has really helped me with my problem.

September 14th, 2017