A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennox Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennox Bryson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lennox Bryson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bryson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lennox O. Bryson practice?
Dr. Lennox Bryson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, NY.
See East Meadow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.