Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Rio Vista
1913 S Tuttle Ave
Ste 1
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-957-1365
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  THE BEST!!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2013

Dr Hoyte is the best and most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. He goes above and beyond to help me with my condition and recovery. He is a real and down to earth Doctor that really knows his stuff. I felt so comfortable in his office and also right before they took me into surgery for my condition. I would highly recommend him and have told my family and friends about him. I am so appreciative to have found him.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Becky on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Hoyte is a wonderful - and rare - doctor. He is highly educated, skilled, patient and kind. Dr. Hoyte is soft-spoken and he LISTENS, considers options and gives you his best advice. Not surprisingly, he has surrounded himself with a very capable, skilled staff who are very responsive to patient needs. Dr. Hoyte and his staff are excellent communicators and give timely responses to phone calls and emails. I have been under Dr. Hoyte's care for the past four months, and I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations. We are very fortunate to have such a fine doctor of this calibre in the Tampa area!

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr.Hoyte is a very patient, kind and understanding man. He is well liked and respected by both patients and other doctors that know him.

|  show details
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Hoyte is amazing, there is no other dr that I would trust like I do Dr.Hoyte. Your assistance are also amazing.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2009

Dr. Hoyte is an amazing Dr.! I am so fortunate I found him.