Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Judith subisaretta on Jun 14th, 2016

Very comfortable with Dr Hoyte and staff.

by Susan Keene on Mar 16th, 2016

I have to drive 110 miles to see Dr Hoyte and it is worth every mile... He has been wonderful.. I had a problem one time and he text me and we text at times still... He is very thorough and very conscious of your feelings 😊 Thank You Dr Hoyte

by Linda Kneisler on Dec 13th, 2015

I had mesh surgery in TN. about 7 years ago.About 5 years ago I started having chronic U.T.I.'s.The Dr. there said I needed a specialist.She recommended Dr.Hoyte and I am so grateful she did.Dr.Hoyte is the kindest most compassionate Dr.I have ever met.He goes above and beyond.for his patients. After I had my surgery and Dr.Hoyte came in to see me.He gave me a note with his phone no.to call him for the next 3 nights to let him know how I was feeling and if I needed anything medical wise.I have to honestly say I have never met a Dr.like him.I would recommend him to everyone,

Oct 8th, 2015

Three months post op robotic prolapse bladder surgery. My family and I were very impressed by Dr. Hoyte, his staff and the care received at Tampa General Hospital. Pain after surgery was so minimal it was unnecessary to take pain medication. I had put surgery off for so long and my only regret about the entire experience is that I wished I had known about Dr. Hoyte years ago so I would have had this pain, discomfort and embarrassing condition taken care of sooner. I would recommend Dr. Hoyte and his very proficient staff to anyone considering this surgery.

by Carol Graham on Aug 29th, 2015

He is the best

Aug 11th, 2015

Great doctor but very difficult to make appointments.

First visit evaluation. show details First visit evaluation.
by Judy Colvin on Aug 10th, 2015

My first appointment with Dr. Hoyte was two and a half months from the time I called and I was thankful to get in to see him at all, however, the more I contemplated enduring my bladder pain for that long the more desperate I became. This led me to send an E-mail to him explaining my dread of waiting that long to see him when all I could think of was having my bladder removed. To my utter astonishment Dr. Hoyte responded by calling me within days to discuss my case with me and to encourage me to keep an open mind regarding treatment options. Upon meeting Dr. Hoyte in person I was delighted to find him kind, through, professional and completely optimistic about my recovery using massage therapy as opposed to chemicals. His patient and clear explanation of both my problem and the proposed treatment put me completely at ease. It will be my delight to recommend Dr. Hoyte to anyone facing the same problems that I am. I thank God for Dr. Hoyte and pray blessings on him.

May 7th, 2015

Extremely skilled, incredibly good bedside manner, really cares about his patients.

THE BEST!! show details THE BEST!!
Nov 17th, 2013

Dr Hoyte is the best and most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. He goes above and beyond to help me with my condition and recovery. He is a real and down to earth Doctor that really knows his stuff. I felt so comfortable in his office and also right before they took me into surgery for my condition. I would highly recommend him and have told my family and friends about him. I am so appreciative to have found him.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Becky on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Hoyte is a wonderful - and rare - doctor. He is highly educated, skilled, patient and kind. Dr. Hoyte is soft-spoken and he LISTENS, considers options and gives you his best advice. Not surprisingly, he has surrounded himself with a very capable, skilled staff who are very responsive to patient needs. Dr. Hoyte and his staff are excellent communicators and give timely responses to phone calls and emails. I have been under Dr. Hoyte's care for the past four months, and I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations. We are very fortunate to have such a fine doctor of this calibre in the Tampa area!

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr.Hoyte is a very patient, kind and understanding man. He is well liked and respected by both patients and other doctors that know him.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Hoyte is amazing, there is no other dr that I would trust like I do Dr.Hoyte. Your assistance are also amazing.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 21st, 2009

Dr. Hoyte is an amazing Dr.! I am so fortunate I found him.