Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 11th, 2015

Great doctor but very difficult to make appointments.

First visit evaluation. show details First visit evaluation.
by Judy Colvin on Aug 10th, 2015

My first appointment with Dr. Hoyte was two and a half months from the time I called and I was thankful to get in to see him at all, however, the more I contemplated enduring my bladder pain for that long the more desperate I became. This led me to send an E-mail to him explaining my dread of waiting that long to see him when all I could think of was having my bladder removed. To my utter astonishment Dr. Hoyte responded by calling me within days to discuss my case with me and to encourage me to keep an open mind regarding treatment options. Upon meeting Dr. Hoyte in person I was delighted to find him kind, through, professional and completely optimistic about my recovery using massage therapy as opposed to chemicals. His patient and clear explanation of both my problem and the proposed treatment put me completely at ease. It will be my delight to recommend Dr. Hoyte to anyone facing the same problems that I am. I thank God for Dr. Hoyte and pray blessings on him.

May 7th, 2015

Extremely skilled, incredibly good bedside manner, really cares about his patients.

THE BEST!! show details THE BEST!!
Nov 17th, 2013

Dr Hoyte is the best and most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. He goes above and beyond to help me with my condition and recovery. He is a real and down to earth Doctor that really knows his stuff. I felt so comfortable in his office and also right before they took me into surgery for my condition. I would highly recommend him and have told my family and friends about him. I am so appreciative to have found him.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Becky on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Hoyte is a wonderful - and rare - doctor. He is highly educated, skilled, patient and kind. Dr. Hoyte is soft-spoken and he LISTENS, considers options and gives you his best advice. Not surprisingly, he has surrounded himself with a very capable, skilled staff who are very responsive to patient needs. Dr. Hoyte and his staff are excellent communicators and give timely responses to phone calls and emails. I have been under Dr. Hoyte's care for the past four months, and I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations. We are very fortunate to have such a fine doctor of this calibre in the Tampa area!

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr.Hoyte is a very patient, kind and understanding man. He is well liked and respected by both patients and other doctors that know him.

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Hoyte is amazing, there is no other dr that I would trust like I do Dr.Hoyte. Your assistance are also amazing.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 21st, 2009

Dr. Hoyte is an amazing Dr.! I am so fortunate I found him.