A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennox Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennox Pike is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Pike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lennox Pike MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lennox Pike practice?
- Dr. Lennox Pike has 1 office location.
Dr. Lennox Pike practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.