A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennox Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennox Pike is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Pike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lennox A. Pike practice?
Dr. Lennox Pike practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.