A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lennox Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lennox Pike is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pike
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pike Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Pike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lennox Pike MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lennox Pike practice?
- Dr. Lennox Pike has 1 office location.
Dr. Lennox Pike practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.