A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenny Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenny Stubbs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Stubbs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenny D. Stubbs practice?
Dr. Lenny Stubbs practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Stillwater, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons, Oklahoma City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Oklahoma City Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.