Dr. Lenny Sujdak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lenny Sujdak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

Good caring Doctor

I have been going to this health care center for a very long time. I have seen many different Dr's there he was my favorite. He was kind and caring and took a lot of time with me. I dont believe some of these reviews. Some people just like to complain. He is no longer there. I will miss him.

August 23rd, 2015

What a great doctor - love this guy.

January 26th, 2015

Did not like

January 19th, 2015

Worst doctor experience period. Long wait, unprofessional, no medical advice, this man shouldn't practice medicine.

February 11th, 2014

I felt that Dr. Lenny was courteous and professional, took time to listen to my symptoms, and made an accurate diagnosis. The office itself is old (especially the waiting room), but it seemed clean and adequate. It was easy to schedule an appointment at a time that worked for me, and I did not have to wait long in the office. Dr. Lenny philosophy seems to be that the body has the power to heal itself in many cases, and I believe he is cautious in prescribing medications. But in a society where over-medication is the norm, I find this to be a very reasonable point of view. I am extremely picky in choosing my health care providers, but would give this one two thumbs up. I will go back to this doctor if the need arises.

October 14th, 2013

Routine Strep Culture

Facility needs a face-lift. Check in staff was nice, but nurse was surely to say the least. I had to get a throat culture and the first one the nurse asked, "do you think I got your throat?".... And the second culture the nurse asked me if I'd like to give my self the throat swab.... Extremely unprofessional. Dr. Lenny was pleasant, but did not listen to symptoms, insisted I should stay home for 1 to 2 weeks before coming to see him, didn't take a temperature, and told me I should try a netty-pot. Turns out it was Strep diagnosed by a third party one-week after symptoms began. Go to another Dr. if at all possible.

April 5th, 2013

Awful Experience

I would not reccomend the facility nor doctor. I first waited an hour before I saw the doctor in a dark and dingy waiting room. I spent less then 15 minutes with the doctor and was charged $119.00. They try to scam the patients with making you have an office visit that is required but diagnois as non-covered so that insurance will not pay. I have had to call back multiple times over weeks and nothing gets done. Go somewhere else.

March 8th, 2012

For Dr. Lenny in his Arvada CO practice

This doc is energetic & courteous. I would see this doc for routine physicals. I would, however, hesitate if I suspected disease or illness. In our last appt with Dr. Lenny multiple family members- he pronounced diagnosis for all before asking but one question related to symptoms. He hadn't yet touched our glands, looked down throats, etc at all! When asked for specifics on how to tackle the cause of the illness and get back on the road to health, he hesitated on facts and responded defensively. He called a couple of days later to disclose results of a test we insisted upon; it was found his diagnosis was erroneous. Though I am aware of the risks of his doing so, a very professional recognition of his error was in order, though not received. I think even if a doc errs, that a commitment to know the patient better and real human relationship skills can leave the patient apt to try the doc once again. In this case, I'm trying a different doc for my health needs.

August 27th, 2017