Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Aurora Health Center
8348 Washington Ave
Mount Pleasant, WI 53406
262-884-4000
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

I would never recommend her or her office to anyone. Can't get call back from nurse, ended up in ER from infection and pregnancy complications that could have been prevented with quality care.

|  Very unprofessional!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

This doctor was assigned to me while I was miscarrying and was VERY uncompassionate. She had said very unprofessional things to me regarding my situation and talked down to me as a person. I had a divorce trial to go to a day or so after my surgery she refused to write a notes to give to my lawyer for a continuance. I drove down 16 hours after surgery and was on oxycodone pain killers for my trial cause I was in so much pain. Not only did I lose the child I was pregnant with but lost both my children because I blacked out in the courtroom due to the medication I was prescribed. When I went for a follow up 2 weeks later she laughed in my face that I lost my children to an child abuser/abuser and insisted I get on birth control because I shouldn't be a mother. When she could have provided a simple note stating I just had surgery and was heavily medicated. She is the WORST ob I have ever visited not compassionate, does not care about the patient at all. I have even heard her bad mouth other patients while waiting for her to come into my room. She is a horrible doctor and horrible person, very unpofressional!! She even had a court case for malpractice against her and possibly one more, research her because I didn't and I regret every sec of it. Other doctors I have spoken with have said the same about her. She is money hungry and doesn't care about you as a human much less a mother!

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2010

Dr. Brockman is thorough and very caring. She listens and explains options very clearly. I have had her for a doctor over 25 years and would follow her if needed.

|  WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED; MIS DIAGNOSIS  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

This physician does not listen well at all. She misdiagnosed me and thought I should have 3 surgeries instead of 1 that was recommended at a major medical facility in Milwaukee. She is more interested in herself and money than she is in patient care.