A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenora Felderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenora Felderman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenora Felderman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Felderman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Felderman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenora Irma Felderman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lenora I. Felderman practice?
- Dr. Lenora Felderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenora Felderman practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.