A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenora Fitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenora Fitton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenora Arlene Fitton DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lenora A. Fitton practice?
- Dr. Lenora Fitton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lenora Fitton practices Pediatrics near Washington Court House, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Washington Court House Pediatricians.