Dr. Lenora Fitton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Great Doctor
She really understands autism, which is her specialty. The doctor is very patient with the parents, very understanding, offers solutions to problem areas. Great personality, everyone at the office is very understanding and friendly.

June 24th, 2015
Rude and Shows no compassion
I would not recommend this office....When Dr.Fitton took our children on as patient she started to see them, after a short period of time you got pushed over to Ashley . After misdiagnosing our child we went to ER , called back to get bloodwork and was told by nurse Michelle that if we thought our child was worse that the only available app. was two weeks away and if we needed anything we needed to use urgent care...well that says so much for the office and their compassion toward children. Would not use this office again!!

March 30th, 2014
She is aswsome!!!!
I would trade her as my kids doctor if they gave me 10 free ones.....she is the best i have too special need kids 13 and 16 and she has been our doctor for 15 years if it was'nt for her my kids would not be her today i can call her day or night and she is always there thanks for all you have done and all you do for us WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

January 5th, 2012
Doctor Fitton is the best my kids love her she has been there doctor since they were born and they are 17 and 13 long time but we are very happy with her we travel from columbus to see her.

July 9th, 2011
Office Staff
( At First SHE WAS THE GREATEST DR UNTIL SHE STARTED GETTING TO MANY PATIENTS i THING THERE SHOULD BE A CAP FOR DOCOTORS ON HOW MANY THEY CAN HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE FALL ILL TO MALPRACTICE AND I FEEL THAT THAT IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY. I called to ask what I needded to do with my 8 year old daughter who i think needs tested for ADHD. Keep in mind I all ready know what the procures are I had to re-exsplain why I was calling. Only for her to say please hold and sent me back to the receptionist. so at that point no one told me what i needed to do. So I than said it for them ( if my daughter needs refered were do i take her) well the receptionist did not want to have positive customer service and just keep repeating they do not handle ADHD patients there. The next thing I know I received a letter the next day with them dropping my daughter from her office. I do not think they thought that one through has i have two kids that are or were under her care And the sad thing is I like Dr. Fitton just not her staff and from this website things at her office are just not getting any better

January 28th, 2011
Dr. Fitton is an excellent pediatrician who cares about the kids in her practice. She does a great job with healthy kids, those with chronic health problems and the ones in between. The only thing she may do is test too much, but I believe that's because she'd rather be safe than sorry. Her office is busy, but she always has a way to get your child in to be seen.

January 12th, 2011
Intensively caring
Dr. Fitton has been caring for my medically fragile son since he was about 11 months old. She took him from a very sick little baby who had little hope, to a little boy who has lived for 10 years so far and is doing well despite his diagnosis. She is kind, caring, professional, and intensive in her care of children. The medical world really is blessed to have her.

February 22nd, 2010
awesome physician
An extremely caring doctor who is very knowledgable about the complex needs of medically fragile children. Highly recommend her to anyone who has a special needs child. Dr. Fitton is a rare find in today's medical world.

November 17th, 2009
Her Practice
I really love Dr. Fitton. My daughter was her very first patient whenn she came to town. we had been traveling to a pediatrician due to Fayette County not having one at the time. I saw her add and we called and were her very first patients. She has always been very helpful with my child and understanding. I will say that her practice has grown soooo much and I am glad she is here in our county. I appreciate all she does for the children and how she is able to see children and made her office have walk in hours to help with seeing children that are sick. She is reachable by pager and a lot of doctors do not do that anymore. I respect that she is a mother and has a life and appreciate when she does take the time to call back. Yes she is really busy and serving a bunch of people, but she is reliable and I trust her with my child!! So she must be pretty special because I am really picky about who makes decisions regarding my childs health :)

August 26th, 2008
Dr Fitton is a great Dr. the only people that think other wise are probably bad parents that dont like to be told so, she has come to the hospital to see my daughter herself several times, she is a very honest dr, if you dont give the dr.s ALL info that they need they can only go on hwta they see.

May 29th, 2008
QUACK
Thats right she's a quack! Don't take your children to see her. She makes medical records disappear! She treats every child for food allergies that they prob don't have. She doesn't know what to do with more serious problems or rare problems that need attention. I have 4 children and 2 of them didn't get all the shots they needed!