A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenora Lehwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenora Lehwald, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehwald graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Lehwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenora M Lehwald MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lenora M. Lehwald practice?
- Dr. Lenora Lehwald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lenora Lehwald practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.