A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenora Lehwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenora Lehwald, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehwald graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Lehwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehwald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenora M. Lehwald practice?
Dr. Lenora Lehwald practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Johnson City Neurologists.