A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Brancato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lenore Brancato, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Brancato, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brancato graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brancato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore J Brancato MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lenore J. Brancato practice?
- Dr. Lenore Brancato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenore Brancato practices Rheumatology near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Roslyn Rheumatologists.