Dr. Lenore Brancato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lenore Brancato?

Dr. Brancato is great and truly cares for her patients. My mom had a severe flare up of her arthritis and Dr. Brancato was able to find the time and see her upon request within a few hours. Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Can't be trusted ! Most likely getting kick backs for ridiculous unnecessary referrals and under treating or not recommending appropriate follow up on actual health issues.

Dr. Brancato Review

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Brancato evidences a real interest in my case. She is concerned about my well-being and my progress has been excellent.

Relief my Pain

Posted on September 12th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Brancato for 22 years. She was a life saver for me. She knew exactly what to do and when I was immobile after the birth of my daughter she helped me get back on my feet from that horrible flare up. I've really been on remission since then. Just get a few pain here and there but she knows exactly what relieves it and it works. I've recommended my friends and will continue to refer her to anyone who seeks RA pain relief!

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Poor service and unacceptable wait time.

exceptional Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Brancato is smart, courteous, professional and compassionate. She did an extremely thorough work up and examination. She gave recommendations. She answered all my questions. I think she is just what a doctor should be. I did not feel rushed at all and her staff was helpful and courteous...very refreshing.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Dr. Brancato is an extremely intelligent diagnostician. She is very straight forward with facts and issues regarding your health. To some this may come off as intense or offensive, but this is definitely not the case. She is absolutely wonderful. She is truely the best doctor I have ever known. She truely listens to everything I have to say, treats me as a whole person, not just a disease, and really cares about her patients. She has saved my life. I have multiple diseases that she has helped treat very aggressively till my pain and symptoms are at an all time low. I can always count on her to call back when I leave a message, even regarding even the smallest issue. She is all about treating her patients to the best of her medical abilities, but also encourages Hollistic methods, Accupuncture, etc. I cannot thank God enough that I found her to be my doctor. I love her to death! The staff is absolutely amazing. They are always curtious and informative. The nurses are phenomenal, esp when dealing with all my paperwork for disability and my insurance company. They all truely care about each and every patient. I cannot complain about this office or all personell.

Patient

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Thorough and excellent patient relations. Great personality.

Excellent diganostician

Posted on August 30th, 2012

When other physicians were unable to diagnose my problem, Dr. Brancato did so and got it under control with medication immediately. She is concerned and caring. I highly recommend her.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I just love her!!

She really helped me!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr Brancato, was right on with diagnosing my problem. She was receptive to my complaints of pain, and offered pain medication to ease the pain. I would highly recommend her!

Dr was very helpful

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

i did wait for a long time for the first visit. the dr was very helpful, took a full history, was concerned about relieving my pain, prescribed pain med. on second visit i was taken right on time, dr was again very helpful and professional.