A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Engel, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore Engel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lenore Engel practice?
- Dr. Lenore Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lenore Engel practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.