A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Engel, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenore Engel practice?
Dr. Lenore Engel practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.