A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Gladstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Gladstone, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gladstone graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Gladstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lenore Z Gladstone BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lenore Z. Gladstone practice?
- Dr. Lenore Gladstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Lenore Gladstone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.