A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lenore Gladstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lenore Gladstone, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Geriatric Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Diseases, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gladstone graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gladstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gladstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lenore Z. Gladstone practice?
Dr. Lenore Gladstone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.